Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Vegan Sweet N Sour Porkless And Noodles

I am a huge lover of Asian cuisine and I am starting to make a few things of my own variation using the authentic flavors of the respected parts of Asia.
This particular dish I used the sauce sachet that came in the box with the pork-less bites and transformed it to a meal to suit my partner and I.
Andy doesn't usually like saucy things... unlike myself so, I have to adjust certain things I want to cook to suit his palate while still not compromising on the way I like things to taste.


Serves 2-3 people

Ingredients
2 packets Singapore Noodles (pre-cooked versions you soak in hot water)
1/4 cup Frozen Peas and Corn
handful of beans and snow peas Chopped in 3
1/2 Red Bell Pepper/Capsicum Chopped in small chunks
1 Carrot in thin strands or circles
1 pkt Gardein Sweet and Sour Porkless Bites 
can use Fry's Strips also
4 Tbsp Soy Sauce or Liquid Aminos
3 Cloves crushed Garlic
1 Small Onion Sliced in wedges

Instructions 
1. Pour hot water over the noodles and set aside 
2. Add the Onion and Garlic to a pan and cook till onion goes translucent
3. Add the Capsicum and Beans and Peas and Corn now stir well for 3 mins
4. Add the Porkless bites Carrot and Soy sauce now and stir...taste it and adjust to suit
5. Add the Noodles now and gently stir through to heat them.  Serve and Enjoy!   =)  


No comments:

Post a Comment