Friday, August 1, 2014

"No Bake" Vegan Passion Fruit Swirl Cheesecake

Oh my! After many months of making different flavored cheesecakes I made this one, And let me tell you it's my absolute favorite to date!                     
                                                               
Ingredients
2 Tubs of Tofutti Cream Cheese
1 Lemon Juiced
1 cup Passion Fruit Pulp (strained if you prefer)
1/2-1 cup Vegan Condensed Milk (to taste)Make it yourself!

Base
2 pkts of vegan plain sweet biscuits I used Arnotts Nice biscuits (processed to a fine crumb)
Approx 1/2-3/4 cup melted vegan Butter or Marg 
1/2 cup Desiccated Coconut

Instructions
Make the base first by combining both ingredients and pressing it into a spring form pan, Pop it into the freezer to chill firm.
In a food processor, Add Cream cheese, Lemon juice, Pulp, And slowly add the condensed milk tasting as you go (my favorite part) keep whipping it for 2 mins, Pour into the base, And decorate as you like! Chill in the freezer till 30 mins before serving.  Enjoy!   =)

No comments:

Post a Comment